Ang Mo Kio housing site awarded to UOL-led group for S$381.4m
THE Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has awarded the tender for a private housing site at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 to United Venture Development (2021) for S$381.4 million or S$12,031 per square metre of gross floor area.
It had submitted the highest bid in the tender for the site, said URA on Wednesday.
Sitting on a plot area of 12,679.4 square metres opposite the Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, the land parcel was offered for sale on a 99-year lease term.
It was up for tender from Nov 26, 2020 to May 25, 2021 and drew 15 bids, including offers from Far East Organization, Sino Group and Sekisui House.
The winning bid was 6.3 per cent higher than the second-highest bid of S$358.89 million from Titus Residential SG, a tie-up between City Developments and MCL Land.
28 Sep, 2023: Showflat is targeted to open in June 2022. Register your interest directly with us as VVIP Guest and be first to view the showflat.
28 Sep, 2023: Click here to find out the Site Location for ANG MO KIO RISE @ Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 and to receive latest Site Plan & Floor Plans.
19 Oct, 2021: AMO Residence – UOL Condo @ AMK Ave 1 – URA Park Rejuvenation.
29 July, 2021: News Release – UOL awarded GLS Site at AMK Avenue 1
|Project Name||AMO RESIDENCE|
|Developer||United Venture Development (2021) Pte Ltd|
99 Years commencing from
30 August 2021
|Showflat Location||Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1|
Residential flat development comprising 2 blocks of 25-storey apartments with basement and 1st storey carpark, swimming pool and communal facilities on lot 18618V MK 18 at Ang Mo Kio Rise (Ang Mo Kio Planning Area)
|Developer Sales||+65 61008338|
|Site Area||12,679.4sqm (136,481 sqft)|
|Total Residential Units||372|
|No. of Carpark Lots||
372 residential car park lots (consisting of 368 car park lots and 4 Electric Vehicle car park lots) and 4 accessible car park lots
|Expected Vacant Possession||31 Dec 2026|
|Expected Legal Completion||31 Dec 2029|
|Architect||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||United Tec Construction|
|Landscape Consultant||Sitetectonix Pte Ltd|
|Project Interior Designer||Index Design Pte Ltd|
|Penthouse Interior Designer||Takenouchi Webb|
|Showflat Interior Designer||Index Design Pte Ltd, SuMisura|
AMO RESIDENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Within 400m of Mayflower MRT station along the Thomson-East Coast Line(TEL)
- Convenient transfer to the Cross-Island Line via the nearby Bright Hill interchange station about 650m away. This provides future residents with good connectivity to Woodlands Regional Centre, the Central Business District and the East Coast Region.
- Central location is close to amenities in Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Thaomson and Yishun.
- Proximity to established primary schools. Within 1-Km, there are Ai Tong School, CHIJ St Nicholas Girl’s School, and Ang Mo KIo Primary School. With 1-2Km, there are Anderson Primary School, Catholic High Primary School and Mayflower Primary School. Other reputable higher educational institution such as CHIJ St. Nicholas Girl’s School, Catholic High, Presbyterian High, and Anderson Serangoon Junior College
- Near mega shopping malls at Northpoint City, AMK Hub, Junction 8 and Thomson Plaza.
- Retreat home surrounded by nature and unobstructed panoramic view of reservoi and landed estate..
- Premium modern homes with 1 to 4-bedroom units. Residents can look forward to a retreat home with finely crafted lifestyle facilities such spa pools, wellness gym, gourmet dining facilities and exclusive private space.
- Close to nature and parks at Bishan Park, Pierce Reservoir and Macritchie Reservoir and Selatar Reservoir.
AMO RESIDENCE – New Living Aspirations
Ang Mo Kio-Bishan is the neighbourhood of choice because of its central location. It is a mature estate carefully crafted over the years, to cater to people of all ages, professions and interest.
INSPIRING NEW LIVING
As a mature housing estate, Ang Mo Kio remains an attractive location for potential home owners because of its ease of transport, myriad of amenities and shopping facilities, and enviable proximity to recreation spaces and employment clusters.
Ang Mo Kio is also popular with young families who wish to live near their parents. Besides building new homes amongst the existing housing, additional facilities will be built and existing amenities upgraded to create a high-quality living environment tailored to the needs of residents.
While it is well served by two bus interchanges, two MRT stations, two expressways and a good road network, Ang Mo Kio will see further enhancement to public transport services and roads that will make travelling within the town and to other parts of Singapore even faster and more efficient. This include:
- The Cross Island Line, which will pass through Ang Mo Kio when it starts operations by 2030, will serve as an alternative east-west MRT route
- Addition of two new MRT stations (Lentor and Mayflower) on the Thomson Line. This allows for faster commute between the town and the city
- The North-South Expressway(NSE), expected to complete around 2027. This will shorten travel times between the city and Ang Mo Kio, as well as northern parts of Singapore
ECONOMY: MORE JOBS NEAR HOME
With its many commercial and industrial developments, Ang Mo Kio currently offers plenty of employment opportunities and allows residents to enjoy short commutes to work. More jobs will be created within existing industrial parks, with new developments such as:
- Redevelopment of existing industrial buildings at Tagore Industrial Park
- A new industrial complex at Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 3
LEISURE: ABUNDANCE OF OUTDOOR SPACE
With easy access to regional and community parks, as well as to the Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park and Lower Pierce Reservoir, residents in Ang Mo Kio have no lack of options when it comes to enjoying the outdoors.
To bring nature closer to residents, more green spaces will be implemented in the coming years. Residents can also get active and fit with more recreational options:
- A cycling network within Ang Mo Kio
- An extended park connector along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5
Developer: United Venture Development (2021)
Site: 136,479sqft Cost: $381.38 mln, $1,118 ppr Tenure: 99 Year From May 2021
- 24 to 25-Storey with more than 370 units with unblock view towards Bishan Park and Lower Pierce Reservoir and landed estate.
- Proximity to Mayflower MRT Station
The reader relies on the information provided herein at his/her own risk. Any information you may find in this website may be invalid over time, or inaccurate due to human error. The reader should carefully and independently consider and assess the merits and suitability of the information obtained, the investment objective, risk involved and affordability, before committing to buying any property or any investment.
UOL Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 development is located at a vantage location between 2 MRT Stations: Mayflower MRT Station (TE6) approximately 600m away and Bright Hill MRT Station(TE7) Approximately 1.1km.
Sitting on a plot area of 12,679.4 square metres opposite the Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park. Residence can expects UOL signatured masterpice development to capitalise on the unblocked Lower Peirce reservoir view, Bishan Park & landed estate at Shangri-la Park. The UOL Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 site is expected to have a 2-tier development of 4-storey and up to 25-Storey Tower consisting of about 370 units.
Ang Mo Kio – Singapore’s First Walking and Cycling Town
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) has completed a 4km-long cycling path that loops around Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, 3, and 8. This will allow residents to walk and cycle to key amenities such as Ang Mo Kio MRT station, Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex and AMK Hub, Bishan Park and the surrounding reservoirs.
“Jointly designed and developed by LTA and the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA), the Ang Mo Kio walking and cycling town incorporates a number of pedestrian- and cyclist-friendly features. Ang Mo Kio is the first town in Singapore to feature dedicated cycling paths that are red in colour so that they can be easily distinguished from footpaths. Bus stops are designated pedestrian priority zones, and the cycling paths go behind the bus stops, and have rumble strips to remind cyclists to slow down. Road crossings have new safety features and traffic calming measures to reduce vehicle speeds and alert motorists of pedestrians and cyclists. Easy-to-read map boards have also been placed along the paths to help residents navigate the cycling network. Many of these features were co-created with Ang Mo Kio residents, after a series of community exhibitions and focus group discussions were conducted.” – Source URA
Direct Property Links:
The Gazania Freehold D19 – Bartley MRT TOP Soon: www.the-gazania-lilium.sg Freehold D20, Lentor Modern At Lentor Central Launching 2022, Piccadilly Grand At Northumberland Road www.thepiccadillygrand.com.sg Launching 2022, www.lentormodern.com, The Lilium, Freehold D19 – Bartley MRT TOP Soon: www.the-gazania-lilium.sg, Canninghill Piers By Capitaland & CDL 99Y D06 , AMO Residences, www.canninghillpiers-launch.sg, The Water Gardens 99Y – Canberra MRT www.uol-watergardens.sg, Leedon Green Freehold D10 – Farrer Road MRT www.leedongreen-mcl.com.sg, Midtown Modern 99Y D07 – Bugis MRT www.guocoland-midtownmodern.com , One Bernam 99Y D02 – Tanjong Pagar MRT www.01bernam.sg, Ki Residences – Brookvale Landed Enclave www.kiresidences-brookvale.com.sg, Other Property New Launch: www.propertypro.com.sg, Property Market & New Launchwww.wikiproperty.com.sg, AMO Residences, AMO UOL, Meyer House, UOL Homes, UOL Residences, UOL AMK Ave 1, UOL, Propertyguru, Singapore Property, Property; AMO Residence, Amo Residence, UOL Ang Mo Kio,